Adverse reactions to atorvastatin calcium
1. The most common adverse reactions in this product are gastrointestinal discomfort, and other headaches, rashes, dizziness, blurred vision and taste disorders.
2. I can induce the reversibility of the blood amino metastasis enzyme. Therefore, it is necessary to monitor liver function.
3. Rare adverse reactions have impotence, insomnia.
4. Rare adverse reactions have myositis, muscular pain, rhabdomyolysis, manifested in muscle pain, fatigue, fever, and accompanied by elevated blood creatine kinase, myoglobin urine, such as rhabdomyolysis can lead to renal failure, but rarer. The combination of this product with immunosuppressive inhibitor, folic acid derivative, niacin, Kyrgyzstan non-Rowzie, erythromycin and so on can increase the risk of the occurrence of myopathy.
5. There are reports of hepatitis, pancreatitis and allergic reactions such as vascular nerve edema.